What Would You Do?? What Would You Do??

WAIT

WAIT WHOA WHAT THE HECK. I've seen this before but it wasn't in my favorites. That's weird. This is so funny and original, you should make a whole bunch of these! :D

Airplane Dream Airplane Dream

Hahaha

Pterodactyl made me laugh so hard. :D This was really funny and cute!!!

mromromromromromromromrom mromromromromromromromrom

Mromrom

My sister likes the nom nom song. I'm gonna show this to her, and maybe she'll stop playing the nom nom song. MROMROMROMROMROMROMROM

Boy with Nails for Eyes Boy with Nails for Eyes

Amazing!

From the minute I saw the first frame, I was hooked. The art is absolutely beautiful, and the story is shaping up very well! I can't wait to read the rest of these.

Coming Soon... Coming Soon...

Electric boogaloo...

...hmmm... None of you happen to know a fellow on DeviantArt named Mr. Cappy? Because if none of you are him, either it's really creepy that you both thought up the same name for the sequel to Avatar, or someone...borrowed ideas... from someone else.

Either way, it was interesting. Really random, but I guess that was the point. Zombie Nazi ducks? lol.

MrScriblam responds:

no idea who that is its just a coincidence also the name is incredibly unoriginal anyway and thats the joke

Irving Irving

OHMYGODDEVO

You get an automatic ten for putting a Devo song in the vid. But even without the song, it was funny enough to earn it by itself. Nice job! :D

Tarboy Tarboy

Very well done!

The art was beautiful and the plot was well thought-out... I can't wait until the next one!

TANKMEN: Tankbusters TANKMEN: Tankbusters

It is I, Canadian Commander!

Oh wow, this has me laughing my a** off through the whole thing... I gotta say, very impressed.

Canadians, lol. :D

Cloverfield Cloverfield

Wow

Oh I so did not see that coming. :D 5/5 for creativity!

[Frontier Psychiatrist] [Frontier Psychiatrist]

Oh my.

I enjoyed this. A lot. Maybe a little too much.

Anyways, good work with the animation, most of it was really random, but hey, I guess that's what you were going for.

I hope.

Well after watching this, I think I'm the one who's going to need therapy. I'll start seeing cats everywhere with jetpacks and sombreros.