Me and My Dinosaur Me and My Dinosaur

Ok at first...

But then it just got way too challenging. This game is supposed to be a story, right? It started off very nice, the first levels were pretty easy and I was just settling in for some nice casual gaming. But the levels just kept getting harder, until it got to the point where I kept dying, and it got frustrating to the point where I couldn't enjoy the story anymore. I really want what happens the the boy and the dinosaur, but couldn't finish the game.

CannedMeat responds:

unfortunately, that's just how video games work.

Mandrake Mandrake

Just one thing...

What the hell am I supposed to be doing?

Don't get me wrong, I love point-and-click games, but when you just throw the player in a house with almost no plot and no clues to what you're supposed to be looking for, or killing, or whatever, it doesn't go very well. The beginning wasn't very gripping either. I don't mean to hate on this game though, the art is beautiful. It just needs some improvement, is all.

Maybe I'm just impatient today... :/

Aliens from Planet Dave Aliens from Planet Dave

Very Cool

This is the first point-and-click I've ever seen that's not animated. Very original, I like it. Plus, it had me laughing the whole time! 10 stars. :)

Alice is Dead - Ep 2 Alice is Dead - Ep 2

Fun!

I really like these games, but they're too short, please make them longer!!!

Journeys of Reemus: Ch.1 Journeys of Reemus: Ch.1

Wonderful

I liked this one better than the prologue, this one was definitely easier and more enjoyable overall.

Alice is Dead - Ep 1 Alice is Dead - Ep 1

Pretty good

I didn't expect to be the white rabbit, nice twist. Can't wait unil the next one comes out!

And by the way, that song is wonderful.

Riddle School 3 Riddle School 3

Ha ha, lol

Monkey doll. :D My time was 0:08:15

Very good animation, and it wasn't too difficult to beat. Nice story, I really enjoyed it!