~NK~ "Take Me Away" ~NK~ "Take Me Away"

Pretty Good

I was a little disappointed by the drop, but it's still a really great track :) Love it!

(PM) - Insomnia (DEMO) (PM) - Insomnia (DEMO)

Mmm well

I think my eardrums melted. Yep. They're gone.

PKMN - Verdanturf Town PKMN - Verdanturf Town

Verdan-wha?

Which game is Verdanturf in?

Anyways, in the beginning of the song, the synth is really... buzzy. I don't know how else to describe it, but it really hurts my ears and is giving me a headache. Other than that, it's very nice. :)

*Rave Beat* (Loop) / ZeRo BaSs *Rave Beat* (Loop) / ZeRo BaSs

Pretty good

But it doesn't loop very well.

I like it. It's a very nice piece, well put-together. Only I have to agree with tijnn. Fast-paced techno does not always equal rave.

Intergalactic __2012 Remix Intergalactic __2012 Remix

Pretty Good

I've definitely heard worse. Cool remix, very neat!

Buzztone Symphony Buzztone Symphony

This is only the second song by you that I've heard, and I enjoy your music very much. Please keep making more!

Bolero of Fire - Zelda Remix Bolero of Fire - Zelda Remix

Almost...

This is a very good remix, however, I have to agree with Deathbybible, the song really goes out of tune at the very end, you might want to fix that.

Crossofdevil responds:

Its two old I dont even have the original file anymore.

Minuet of the Forest OoT Minuet of the Forest OoT

Very good!

I have found that when it comes to remixes of LoZ songs, most people miss the mark, and not by just a little. D: But you have done a very good job with this song, I can actually tell which one it was supposed to be.

OOT Prelude of Light RMXLinkfa OOT Prelude of Light RMXLinkfa

Well...

Well it's better than the last one I heard... but that synth is way overpowering. You wanna maybe turn that down?

Prelude of Light Prelude of Light

Ick...

It was okay, but the flute... thing was a lot off key. If you tried again, I'm sure you could get it right.